Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Help Wanted

You might not know it, but I kinda have anxiety when I have to put myself out there and ask for things.  Suddenly I'm a five year old child standing in a room of well educated adults trying to communicate and failing miserably.  Of course, this may not be the reality, but that's how I feel inside.  I'm going to do it anyway :)

I am working on a free project for Orthodox families and I need pictures...LOTS of pictures.  I am looking for pictures of prayer corners and pictures of children praying, lighting candles, kissing icons, crossing themselves etc.  I would love candid photos if possible. 

If you are interested please email me at theasceticlivesofmothers@gmail.com

Thank you so much...now I'm going to go hide in my closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment